domingo, 8 de mayo de 2016

Final Reflexion "Principles of Mathematical Modelling"

FINAL REFLEXION

During this semester I have learn about the usages of polynomials and quadratic equations and how they behave, with this acquired information I will be able to learn more on the topic and deepen into the would of algebra, this is the first step for more useful and complex equations use in many fields of the world, Economics and Finances been the ones that most interest me, for example I can now use the CPI formulas to calculate the inflation in a determined Fiscal Years with the CPI based products.

This portafolio will allow me to generate a portafolio of evidences that can prove that I understood the issues seen on the course, so I will be able to go back into this portafolio when ever I forgot or need to check a specific topic.

The course of Principles of Mathematical Modelling has been one of the most practical and challenging course of maths that I have ever taken, therefore in the next math's course I will be able to keep up this working rhythm and be able to have a more successful grade than this course that could have been better.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario